Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Jackson’s Canada Trip

Jackson just got back from a 10 day trip with Big Daddy to Canada. They went last year and had a great time. We were not sure Jackson was going to get to go, so he was so excited when he found out that he would be able to join in on the trip! 
Apparently, they went later in the season this year and the fishing was not as good, but the scenery was beautiful and food were delicious, so they had a great time! 

I am so thankful for the time that they had together. Jackson will be telling stories about this trip for a lifetime! 

I am not sure of all the specifics, but I know it takes two days and two private charters to get to this place…a LOT of traveling for sure! 

Jackson loves the float plane…I am not sure I would be a fan of that! 

While they were there, Jerry caught a super rare fish! 

Good catch from Jackson!!! The guides  cook what they catch for lunch on a shore-side lunch. Jackson said that they were delicious! 


Another fun trip for sure!!! I missed him though and was glad to have him back at home!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive