Monday, January 1, 2024

Christmas 23

I was so excited to have my “nest” full for the long Christmas weekend! I had a very late start to Christmas break, but we started it off by dinner at Beck’s. It was phenomenal!!! 

Jackson and I did our yearly hunting trip or two. We have the best time…or I do. ;) 

We kept the tradition of cabin Christmas on the 23rd. We had gifts, stocking and steak! We watched a Christmas movie and spent time just the 4 of us. It was spot nice!

I LOVE that bows are back in style!!! :) 

Sunday we had breakfast at the cabin and 
went to SCC for Christmas Eve serivce.
I gets better every year!!!

We then had a fancy dinner at Brinkley’s. This may be our new go to place!!! Oh we all loved it! 

We woke up to Santa on Chrismtas morning! 

And “Jackie Claus” made a visit, too!

We spent the day enjoying each other, eating and napping. I think this may be my favorite Christmas to date. 

The time that I get with the these 3 is my absolute favorite gift in the world. 



No comments:

Blog Archive