Saturday, April 13, 2024

January & February Recap

I am so so behind on blogging. I am going to do my best to catch up! 2024 has been a rollercoaster of emotions so far. Here is a quick recap of January & February after Jackson’s birthday.
We celebrated my sweet boy at school! I can’t believe he grew up so fast!!! 

He left school the MINUTE I gave him the “green light” and went to Athens to celebrate. This boy may have the worst case of senioritis EVER!

We have had lots of projects going on in the lab…and I am taking ALLLLL the pictures! 

MD brought some of her sweet Theta friends home for a weekend! 

We loved having them so much! I am so thankful for them and am praying Jackson makes some great friends at UGA, too! 

We had a trip to Nashville and celebrated Dalton’s birthday! 

Jackson got his wisdom teeth out and was the best patient! He even had a dry socket and still rallied! 

We celebrated Valentines Day with a party at school. I have really enjoyed this sweet group! I can’t believe we are in the last few weeks of school! 



No comments:

Blog Archive