Monday, September 29, 2014

Farm Time With My Favorites!!!

These weeks keep us in the road so weekends are MUCH anticipated for us! Friday after school, we headed to the cabin for some R&R! 
We SO love our time out here! My kids play and just enjoy being kids! They play with sticks, club trees, throw rocks...
Good stuff. 
I know that these days are going to be gone soon ~ what teenager wants to hang out with their parents?!?!
Saturday was a much needed day of family time and rest!
Sunday ~ we went to church and then to Augusta for lunch and to check out a new hunting store  ~
Guess whose idea that was! ;)
We got home around 3:30 and I made a grocery store run and then it literally took me the rest of the night to get ready for the week!
These two rollerbladed and enjoyed their Sunday afternoon!
Mary Dalton had a good bit of weekend homework so we also had to get that accomplished!
So ~ after that relaxing weekend we are about to start another BUSY week all over again!
I am going to TRY to do a day if the life post ~ I have not done one in a LONG time ~ as crazy as these days are ~ I don't want to forget them! I know that they will go by all too fast!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive