Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain!

Everyday we have had RAIN! We even had a power outage on Friday night that landed the 4 of us (plus Rhett & Hanna) all at the cabin for the night! Dalton's best friend from college came for a visit this weekend. His other daughter Lynley was sick, so Kari stayed in ATL with her. Jackson and Hanna had a lot of fun playing on Saturday! MDD went to Bible school with Abby on Saturday and loved it! This made me feel better because as you may remember she was NOT a fan last year at our church!

Saturday night, we went fishing, swam and made ice cream ~ and I did not take one picture all weekend! *gasp* I have not been sleeping well, and had a case of the "mullygrubs" all weekend....I am sure this dreary weather plays a part too!

We have dentist appts. on Tuesday this week and my family from MS will be here on Thursday....we are excited!

Lots of funnies to come, but I have two hungry muchins! ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive