Thursday, January 27, 2011

Disney Day 3 ~

My pics are backwards in order, but I am so glad to be done with I don't even care! ;) Day 3 we planned to be at Hollywood Studios, so did every other foreign tourist in Orlando...it was BEYOND packed...like worse than summer! We had a lunch reservation there and MD really wanted to see the Ariel show, so we stayed there til after lunch and then headed back to the MK...which was empty! We rode all our favorite rides a couple of times, but by 6, we were all a little over the Mouse to say the least, so we headed back to the room to get the kids bathed and in bed!

We ate at the Sci Fi Diner and it was VERY good! I would eat here again! The prices were not so bad either, kids were about $10, adults $15-20 ~ that's cheap for DW!
Since we got a GREAT rate with our school group, I was able to get my 2 best friends from home some cheap tickets, too! I love these girls so much and wish we lived closer so I could see them more often! We always pick right up where we left off! Paige & JJ live in the same town and go to church together, so they see each other a lot. We always make it a point to get together with the kids when we are in MS.
Left to Right

JJ, Reagan, me, Mary Dalton, Paige & Harper


This is the whole crew ~ all 6 of our kiddos together! 6 under 6 makes it REALLY hard to get a good picture! Coleman is in the sombero, Colton in the cowboy hat, and Jackson without a hat! ;)

Our sweet girls ~ Harper, Mary Dalton & Reagan

All dressed up and ready for a fun day! :) (I told ya they were out of order!)


Sweet Jackson!
It was a GREAT trip ~ I would not take anything in the world for it! However, I am not planning on packing a suitcase for a LONG time!







No comments:

Blog Archive