Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nest is Full Again! :)

We just got back from meeting Suz in Louisville to get Mary Dalton! I was SO glad to have her back in my arms and have everyone under one roof! She called me last night from the coast and was upset because she realized she was missing the snow and "fun" things we were doing here without her. I promised her that she would have a prize waiting on her when she got home! She was so excited over her $3 prize! ;) She got some lipsticks and a necklace kit.
Suz took her to the outlet mall one day and out to lunch. Somewhere along the way, Mary Dalton found these lovely clip on earrings! She put them on after her bath...she love them!
That sweet girl brought us all little presents that she made or found around the coast. She has SUCH a giving heart! She brought down a bag of things just a few minutes ago and said, "Mama, this is for the homeless. It's a few sweaters I have outgrown...it's so cold, I know that they could use them." I pray that she keeps a giving heart and always looks for needs in others. She gifted Jackson first ~ he got a cool straw (he LOVES a straw) and some playdough! As you can see, he was REALLY excited to have his "sissy" back at home. He said, "Sissy, I missed you so much, my heart hurt." I am so thankful that they truly are best friends and love each other so much. It is another prayer of mine that they will always be close and never be jealous of each other, but celebrate with each other when good things happen! Dalton and I also make a concerted effort to do for them equally, so that helps with the jealously, too! ;)

Mary Dalton gave me some bubble bath, a ruler, and a hair clip. She saved the best for her daddy! He got a magazine addressed to him (ha!), a picture, and some bra insert pad thingys and the straps! We were cracking up!!!!


Dalton walked in and said, "They are very sore, I think I am about to start!" ha! LOVE that crazy nut of a man! My life is so full of laughter and joy ~ and I am so thankful for my precious family!
Lucky for MD, we are out of school again tomorrow! We have a lot of students that live out of county and the roads are still pretty wet. Tonight's low is 17 so it will all freeze again and be a big mess tomorrow! Several schools are going in late, but we have the day out. We have a special friend coming over tomorrow to make cookies with the kids and plan on playing lots of games and watching movies! We also are going to wrap Jackson's bday presents and start thinking about our upcoming trip to Disney soon!!!!
I know I will sleep good tonight ~ my family is home! :)



No comments:

Blog Archive