Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day with My Fav. *Almost* 5 yr old!

I forgot to post this Sunday ~ I think that this is this was the FIRST time ever that Mary Dalton did not wear a smocked dress to church! :( She did look cute though! ;)
We woke up to snow this morning and had no school! Jackson wanted to make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! Yummy!
I swear, he is SOOOO skinny...you can see every rib on his little body!

Time to eat! He ate THREE pancakes topped with chocolate chips!
Dalton made me feel so guilty for not wanting to go outside, so I bundled up ~ much to my dismay ~ and out we went! Jackson RAN all over the ice! He was sliding everywhere!

We could not find his gloves! ha!

You can tell that Dalton is used to being cold ~ he has all the proper "gear" making it a little easier to go outside! All I want to do it EAT! If it does not warm up soon, I may weigh in at 500 lbs by spring!

Dalton wanted to walk around the block, I tramped a good 20 ft behind...shivering!


Big Daddy came by with his Jeep ~ He bought it in 1974, right before they found out Dalton was on the way! Jackson has never ridden in it, so he was VERY excited! We went down some dirt roads and Big would "slide" the Jeep ~ JDD would giggle and giggle!


We are out again tomorrow and Mary Dalton is coming home! I will be glad to have all my chicks back in my nest! Big Daddy is cooking boiled shrimp for us tonight, so once again, I will be EATING and trying to stay warm!









No comments:

Blog Archive