Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jackson's Home ~ Mary D.'s gone!

This afternoon, after church, we met Suz half way to get Jackson back and let MDD go to the coast for a few days! I wish I was there, I am NOT looking forward to the snow/ice headed our way! I would rather go to work and it be 75 than sit at home and FREEZE! Uhhh!!!!

I had so much fun spending time with MDD while JDD was gone! We had lots of girl talk and fun cooking! She is just getting sooooo big! I know she is still a "little" girl, but she and I converse like she is one of my peers! She read the recipe and made the Chess squares all by herself last night! She is just so much fun and I am so blessed to be her mother!

Jackson had a blast at the coast! He went on and on about getting to cook hotdogs outside and his new bunkbed! I am looking forward to spending tonight and the day at home with him tomorrow. I am charging his Ipod touch and his DS so he will have lots of things to do! ;)

I also have a BIG pot of potato soup in the crock pot! We have a gas stove so even if we lose power, we can eat! We also have the cabin as a back up, too! Maybe if one house does not have power, the other will! ;)

And, my favorite quote of the day, "Mama, I am about to be a V....you know a five in Roman Numerals!" Leave it to Suz to teach JDD Roman numerals ~ and I must say...he knows them better than some kids I have taught! ha!

No comments:

Blog Archive