Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catching up ~

We had a great first week back to school! As you can see, the kids were WORN OUT by the end of the week!
On Friday, both kids got to take a Christmas present to school to share. Mary Dalton took her bitty twins and the stroller. Her teacher was so sweet to let her keep them at her table all day! She even let her take them to lunch! She said, "Now, you know MD you can't leave your babies in here! The police would come get them from you!" She is SUCH a fun teacher! Jackson took his Spider Man hand that shoots web and he had so much fun shooting his teachers and his friends, not sure if we should be proud about this! ;) I took his pic but it was blurry so I am not posting it!

Mary Dalton also went to sleep over with her best friend, Whitney Sue last night! She has never spent the night with a friend, so I was a little nervous, but she loves Clairissa (WS's mom) and Clairissa loves her, so I knew she was in good hands! She had a BLAST! After I met them for lunch, I took the 2 girls grocery shopping with me and to the dollar store, they laughed and laughed and laughed...oh to be 6 again! ;)

Jackson went to the coast with Suz yesterday. I am meeting her half way tomorrow to get him and to give her Mary Dalton. They are planning to come back home on Tuesday if we aren't iced/snowed in! I have enjoyed spending one on one time with her today! We made chess squares, spinach dip, and "party" sandwiches to eat tonight after our bubble bath! Fun times with my fav. girl!




1 comment:

Home of a Magnolia said...

Sounds like a delightful weekend. You might get to eat a little more party food if you get snowed in

Blog Archive