Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flu Round II ~

I was hoping and praying Mary Dalton would not get the flu ~
no such luck.
Here is our make shift hospital that I made for them today since nobody feels like doing anything but laying around!
Before her fever started this afternoon, Supergirl was loving a cupcake we made for Dalton's birthday!
Jackson has been fever free since lunch ~ praying it stays that way!
We have drawn, made get well cards for others, played with playdough, puzzles, computer games and school. I have downloaded a TON of movies on netflix to get us through the next few days with MDD!
The Dr. said she was exposed early on, the tamiflu did not keep her from getting the flu but her case will not be as long/bad as Jackson, or so one can hope! She will start taking 2 doses tomorrow to reduce her symptoms. I have had vertigo most of the day so we have laid LOW to say the least!
Dalton will watch them tomorrow while I go to the school and get all my work lined up for my classes on Monday. As bad as it is, I keep telling myself that this is just temporary and there are THOUSANDS of parents who wish their child just had the flu! They both want their mama so we have spent lots of time cuddling, rocking and reading ~ If I don't get this it will be a miracle...every body fluid/function that either one of them could think of doing has been done this week...and on me. However, I am optimistic that I won't get it and praying so too!




1 comment:

Home of a Magnolia said...

Get Well Soon! Just saw WS with her grandmother and I think she is on the mend. Her cheeks were rosey again.

Blog Archive