Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Dalton!!!!!

Today is Dalton's 35th birthday! The children were SO excited to give him his gifts this morning! Look at their sweet faces as they watch their Daddy open his gifts!
I think he likes it!!!! :)
We got him a nice, universal remote for the cabin! We have FOUR remotes and this will allow to just have one...and it controls the thermostat ~ fancy smancy huh???
MDD had made DDD LOTS of cards at the writing center ~ "To a Special Boy" was my fav! ha!
**that is DDD's hand holding the card, not hers! ;)
How sweet is that??? I am telling you this little girl ADORES her Daddy! He is pretty crazy about her too! I am so thankful that he is such a good Daddy to my children!

For lunch, we used JDD's star wars pancake molds! DDD loves star wars, too so this was the perfect bday lunch for a cold, rainy day!
We are not going out to celebrate bc of Jackson having the flu, but I am making Shecrab soup tonight and we all 4 plan on watching a movie...and to be honest....I think that is what BOTH of us would rather do ~ be at home with each other and our sweet babies.
I could write for HOURS about how much I love Dalton and all the reasons why! I could not ask for a better mate or husband for my children. He is the most honest, "real" person I know. He is not afraid to speak his mind, stand up for what he believes in or to take risks. He always tries to think of ways to make life for me and the kids better. I would marry him a million times again! All this to say ~ Dalton, I hope you have the BEST birthday ever! I love you!




No comments:

Blog Archive