Thursday, February 3, 2011

Prayers for My Sweet Friend ~

My heart is so heavy tonight for my sweet friend, Clairissa. Her mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 2 weeks ago. She is having surgery tomorrow to hopefully remove the tumor/cancer. I can't imagine all the emotions that alone would bring.
On top of that, all THREE of her children (8,5, and almost 1) have the flu! She is tired, weary and her heart is broken. Please take just a second to pray for her. Pray that God will give her strength to get through these next few days. Pray for the Drs. and nurses that will be taking care of her sweet mama. Pray for her mama as she recovers and for COMPLETE healing! And finally, pray for her Daddy...he ADORES her mother and is heart broken.
Thanks so much! I know she will appreciate all the prayers!

No comments:

Blog Archive