Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sickly and Gun Fun!

Poor Jackson tested positive for the flu type B ~ which they say is worse than A?
I feel SO bad! I sent him to school today because he had not have fever since yesterday mid morning. He saw me in the hall at school and started crying ~ I checked his temp and it was 100.3 ~ I called the Dr. and she said to bring him in. They tested him for the flu and it was positive...poor guy! He has had one heck of a week! She is treating MD and wants to treat us too, but the medicine is VERY expensive even with our insurance, so even though Jackson has been ALL in my face, I think I am going to have to roll the dice and pray I don't get it!
The kids and I had dental appts. yesterday ~ they both have a cavity in the same tooth...how strange is that?? It is a back tooth. We go back in March to have those sealed. MDD has THREE more lose teeth and Jackson has his first!
After our appts, Dalton met us in Augusta for supper. Then, we took JDD to get his BB gun. He saved his bday money for it and was SO excited...although his Daddy was pretty excited, too! ;)

He was so excited he slept with the gun in his bed last night! Today after we got home, Dalton came home and let him shoot his gun ~ after LOTS of safety lessons. We also have some kind of lock on it that even I can't undo so JDD can't shoot without DDD there.

JDD was NOT happy when DDD did not want to take turns! ;)
He LOVES to shoot! He is actually pretty good at it!

SO ~ it looks like we will be at home for awhile...again! The Dr. said we are looking at 7-14 days. Fun times, huh? I am about to bleach/clean everything I can!

No comments:

Blog Archive