Monday, March 21, 2011

Cashing In!

Well our little reward system is working out great! Today, everyone "cashed" in their tickets! Mary Dalton chose "game time with Mama" and decided that we would play school. I have to admit, it was a weee bit hard to be excited about this after teaching for 8 hours today! Anyway, I used my "best" teacher voice and she brought all her "friends" to class...love how the bunny was stuck in her shorts! ;)
Jackson picked to make his favorite dessert! He picked yellow cake with chocolate icing and HE did it all by himself! He was ever so proud! ;)
They both enjoyed licking the beaters ~ heck, who am I kidding...I did too!
My sweet not so baby boy anymore ~ cracked all 3 eggs without ANY shell getting into the mix...pretty good skills that kid has!

Speaking of "cashing in" ~ I got a gift card at Christmas to Dillards and just used it when my mom and sister were in town ~ I splurged and bought myself some shoes. I rarely buy myself anything, and I have to admit, these shoes make me VERY happy! I wore them today...and I think I may wear them tomorrow and the day after that....
I love a good pair of shoes ~ no matter how big my butt is or how flabby my stomach is, my foot is still an 8 1/2 and holding strong! ;) I don't think I could ever get depressed shoe shopping!
Other things ~
*The kids are both riding their bikes great! MDD is actually better than JDD which surprises me!
*JDD has decided that if he is not an elf he would like to be a leprechaun ~ high hopes huh?
*I had pics done of them last week and they are ADORABLE! MDD looks like a 7 or 8 year old!
*MDD got her report card and her teacher wrote, " I think she will be teacher" ~ I do too! and of course, her "grades" were wonderful!
It's hard to believe March is almost over ~ I am on spring break countdown now!!!






No comments:

Blog Archive