Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess

To celebrate Read Across America Day today, both K4 and K5 went to story time at the library and then out to lunch at the Mexican place in town!
Jackson was so excited about his hat!
As you can tell from this picture, he was NOT so excited anymore! :( He wanted to sit with his sister on the bus and his teacher would not let him because he "had" to sit with his partner. Seriously??? That's all I will say about that...this is a public blog. ;)
Story time fun! And guess what?!?! They got to sit together...and I am pretty sure all the planets and even earth kept right on rotating! Let's don't sweat the small stuff!
I did not go, but my friend took pics with my camera for me. I hated to miss class with exams coming up and so many students being out for spring sports. They both had a good time!


We gave JD these frogs for Christmas and they have been the BEST pets! You feed them once a week and change their water once every SIX months!!! how easy is that?? and they are soooo cute! Hoppy and Flip! Love these 2! ;)
I talked the kids into skipping choir today. I am not feeling good ~ I think I slept wrong or something but my neck and entire left side are killing me, so we came home so I could rest. I am running (or supposed to be!) in a race on Saturday and don't want to waste my $30 so I gotta get better....QUICK!



No comments:

Blog Archive