Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Look Out FIRST GRADE ~ Here She Comes!

Monday night was Mary Dalton's k5 graduation! She was so excited because my parents were here, Dalton's sister was in town, both of Dalton's parents were in town and Mike & Gigi were coming ~ all to watch HER! :)

Her she is with her PRECIOUS teacher! The love she has for this children is so evident!

Mary Dalton INSISTED on wearing her HUGE CZ earrings from dance ~ I told her she had to ask Miss Sharon and of course Miss Sharon loved them! ;)

Her teachers made each child a memory/scrap book ~ mary d. could not stop looking/reading it! It is such a special gift!
The kids with my parents ~ I took about 4 pics and this was the best I got! My sweet friend, Renee (who takes their pics for me ALL the time!) took lots so hopefully hers are WAY better than mine! She sang "Jesus Loves the Little Children" while holding her bitty twins and also had a speaking part ~ she is a GREAT job! SO proud of my girl!! None of my pics "worked" while she on stage ~ I could not zoom that far! :( But trust me ~ she was cute! :)



And wouldn't you know it ~ Jackson found Livi! My mom got so tickled at the way these 2 talk and carry on! They are truly best friends! He talks about marrying her no less than 10 times a day!

Marti Ann, Mary Dalton, Margaret Lynn ~

Now THAT'S a lot of name! ;)

Sweet friends!

Me & Clair with Mary Dalton & Whitney Sue ~

The gym was 500 degrees, the AC was not working and we were ALL sweating like pigs! I did have on make up, but it was all off by the end of the program!

Sweet Mary Dalton,

I can't believe that you are going to be a 1st grader! I am so proud of all your hard work this year! You are such a smart girl and I know the Lord has great things in store for you! In 12 short years, you will be a Senior in high school ~ getting ready for college. I know that day will come much to soon for me and I pray that I take time as your mother to cherish each day with you that I have!

I love you more than you will ever, ever know....

Mama













No comments:

Blog Archive