Friday, May 20, 2011

Jackson's Program & K4 Swimming Party ~

Friday was Jackson's program at school ~ I walked in to his room and of course he was with Livi!

These two LOVE each other!

See what I mean?? His teacher kept them (or tried too) seperated most of the time!
Their program was precious! The scripture that these 4 adn 5 year olds have learned this year is AMAZING! Seriously, I bet that they know more Bible verses/references than most adults! I am SO thankful that our school teaches sooo much more than just spelling, reading, and math!
What a blessing for my children to have Christian teachers that have the same morals, values and beliefs as we do!

After the program, each child was presented with a memory book and their diploma ~

Jackson knew about the book since mary d. got one last year, so was FIRED up! :)

Dalton was not sure if he was going to be able to be there. His plate is BEYOND full right now, but he got there just in time! What a blessing to have a husband that is so active in the lives of our children! He's the best Daddy! :)

My parents could not get here in time ~ my nephew was graduating at the exact same time from 6th grade in MS and they needed to be there with him. K4 at our school is not a "graduation" but just a program. Suz was out of town, but Big Daddy was able to join us!
He brought JDD an itunes gift card so he was super excited! This is TJA's 1st 3 year old class ~ that Jackson was part of last year ~

We want to get a picture every year of the 6 of them together!

Fearing Jackson would not have anyone at the program ~ sweet Gigi got up on her day off to be at the school by 8:30! Sallie Ann came straight off of her night shift to the program. They brought him a huge bucket filled with TONS of his favorite candy and balloon! He was feeling pretty special!

I have said 100 times, but will say it again ~ God put these 2 in my life just when I needed them most! Angela would come EVERY night at bedtime(when DDD was not there) and feed Jackson while I put Mary Dalton to bed. I had my hands FULL for awhile and she was always there to help me...and I didn't even have to call ~ she loved/loves my children and WANTED to be there! That is the one thing I miss about our old house ~ my sweet neighbors!

Jackson and his sweet teachers ~

I bet they are glad to be done with The Dowdys! ha!

After the program, we headed to the pool party! Jackson and Ty were much more into the trampoline ~ the pool was COLD!

I wish he would have stayed on here ~ when he got off he was walking to the deck and somehow fell. He ripped his tiny toenail ALL the way off! I heard a mom call me and say he was crying. I walked over thinking ~ oh a skinned knee ~ how I wish! Poor baby! There were several nurses there checking things out and one was holding his toenail ~ roots and all.

I tell ya ~ this boy has a HIGH pain tolerance...he cried, but not long. He wanted to leave, but we stayed for lunch and snow cones then headed out.


Jackson and bree ~ his old girlfriend ~ remember ~ they had to "Break up" when Bree did not agree to be an elf and move to the north pole when they grow up...she wants to be a mommy! How funny is that!?!? They are such sweet friends!


Jackson's K4 Class ~


Bring on Summer!!!!



























No comments:

Blog Archive