Friday, May 27, 2011

Working for the "Big Boss"~

Today, not one person was at work at Dalton's office and he was in need of help ~ Guess who got volunteered??? I really did not mind helping him out. As much as he does for me, it's the least I could do. Here's my take on the day ~
1.) I would have a secretary butt in about a week...you sit ALL day...teaching, you never sit.
2.) People are rude. So RUDE! I wanted to go "Bon Qui Qui" on several! They want you to stop everything you are doing at that EXACT moment and get whoever/whatever they need PRONTO! What happened to a please and thank you?
3.) I have 553 friends on facebook and I think I looked at ALL of their pictures today.
4.) It was nice to have a phone and computer beside me all day. In between answering the phone and putting on my "nice" voice to welcome clients, I was able to get our insurance policy changed, use my gift cards from Christmas, make ALL sorts of appts for the summer, and work on summer school scheduling!!! Whew!
5.) Lawyers must not make mistakes because there was not one ounce of white out anywhere ~ teachers, we keep it EVERYWHERE!

All jokes aside, it was a good day! I enjoyed picking up lunch and eating my sweet hubs in peace! That alone made the day good! :)

Tonight is our high school graduation. I got some of the SWEETEST texts from my girls today! They made me cry! I will miss this group so much! It also makes me realize how quickly they grew up and that my 2 will be graduating before I know it! I have never had a group like this one, and I am not sure that there will ever be another like them! I wish them ALL the best as they start this new journey in their lives! I can't wait to see what exciting things God has in store for each of them!

We don't have any plans this weekend (thank goodness!) ~ the next 3 weeks will be busy with camps and a trip to MS so I am looking forward to some R&R by the pool!

No comments:

Blog Archive