Friday, June 10, 2011

Empty Nest ~ AGAIN!!!

What to do? What to do?

The kids are gone to TN ~ this the SECOND time in less than 4 weeks I have been alone!

I finished up summer school today, enjoyed lunch with a friend, and now am watching netflix in my PJs! I tell you ~ I am a barrel of fun! ;)


We woke up Thursday morning to Jackson saying, "It's Nashville day!" (over and over and over!) They were SO excited!

I took them over to sue-anna before I left to teach summer school.

They love that Sue-anna lives in a loft apartment ~ She is SUPER cool in their book!

MDD calls her house "the room" and when they order take out ~ it's "room service" ha!

My sweet babies ~ it's SO SO SO quiet around here without them! I will get them back on Sunday in Birmingham and then we are headed to Nana and Pawpaws!!!!

I hope that they are being this sweet for Sue-anna and Amos!
Jackson has never been to TN without me. He was SO pumped about going!

Mary Dalton was telling him ALL about ALL the FUN things that they would get to do!



One last hug before Daddy heads to work! He needed LOTS of hugs to meet his quota! He wont see them for 8-10 days depending on how long we stay in MS! That's a LONG time!

I know that they are having a blast and I love all the fun text updates I am getting!

I am SO excited to be done with summer school for now and looking forward to some

summer fun!!!














1 comment:

Home of a Magnolia said...

Have fun visiting your family. See you when you get back.

Blog Archive