Sunday, May 13, 2012

Buzzard Blast

Yesterday was the annual Buzzard Blast in Louisville ~ nothing li
ke a small town festival! Dancing, gospel singing, fried oreos, funnel cakes, BBQ, and fresh squeezed lemonade! Mary Dalton's dance group performed their Barbie Girl routine...
She and Marti Ann were in a Barbie box and said rthat they were "2 for the price of 1" ha! These girls are a MESS!!!!

Mary Dalton & Mary Will playing in the box ~ who knew a painted barbie box could be SOOO much fun?!?!?
Jackson was not excited about going to watch them dance,but he found a FREE cotton candy booth and was their best "customer" of the day! We were there a total of 2 hours and he had MULTIPLE sticks of cotton candy...pink, blue, purple...he ate it all!!!!
The "Barbie Girls" had to have a little fix too before they went on stage! ;)
Jefferson EMC was there and would take you up in their truck. Jackson wanted NO PART of this and I was shocked when Mary D. wanted to try! I have done this once before and didn't leave a THING 60 feet up in the air ~ I recruited one of my student's to go up with mary dalton!
THAT is HIGH!!!!
Before we left, the kids twisted my arm to play on the inflatbales ~ I was a little worried about jumping around after all that cotton candy ~ but they had a BLAST!!!!
Jackson even found one of his classmates, Shelby, to play with while we were there!
This picture of MDD trips me out!!! She is all "bedazzled" and eating her chicken nuggets like she is a rock star!!!
Dalton and the kids sent me these pretty flowers for Mother's Day!!! Such a surprise!!! They are beautiful!!! :)
Mary Dalton also made me this 7 reasons why I like you card....she picked 7 because I have a mother for 7 years! How sweet is that?? I love #6 "You taught me how to learn God"
THAT is precious!!! We have a low key day planned for Mother's Day and I can't wait to spend it with my 2 favorite little people....and the big man I love so much too!

No comments:

Blog Archive