Tuesday, May 15, 2012

School's OUT for SUMMER!!!!

This song is BLARING in my head today!!! I am SO excited to be out of school!!! I still have to give exams next week, but my 2 kids are out and that means ~ no bed times, no making lunches, no homework, no projects, no morning rushing....welcome summer!!!
I had to post these pics from the last days of schools from previous years....

Look at that sweet baby Jax!!!! This was his last day of K3!
 Mary Dalton's last day of K4! She was BEYOND excited this day! She did not adjust well to K4 and was ready to be done!!! I think that this was one of the only days she did not cry all year!
 Last day of K5 for Mary Dalton & K4 for Jackson ~
 FIRST day of school for the 2011-2012 school year ~ Jackson in K5 and Mary Dalton in 1st grade.
They both have had great years and have learned SOOOO much!!! We are blessed with such wonderful teachers at our school!!! I LOVE how tan they are in this pic! ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive