Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wrapping Up the Year ~

we just got back from THE BEST vacation ever!!! The disney cruise was AMAZING and I can't wait to share our pics, but first I gotta play post catch up!!!! Our internet has been on the fritz and I haven't had a chance to post pics!
These sweet pics were taken on Mother's Day before church ~ Mary D. HAS to pose....she just can't help it! ;)
 My sweet baby....
 My sweet big girl who is getting soooo growny soooo fast!!!
 On mother's day afternoon, I let them each make a cake   ~ they were SO good...no joke!!!
 I think Jackson's had more sprinkles than icing! ;)
 The kids made these in art for mother's day ~ I LOVE them!!! so precious!!!
 1st grade got to write their own verse....love the spelling! ;)
 One of my MANY gifts ~ Jackson gave me $5!!! I have said before but this boy is TIGHT with his cash!!! So precious! It says Happy mother's day ~ I love you you are sweet Love Jax....
 another note from my boy....
 Mary Dalton also gave me $3. That's a LOT for her too bc like her mama, she enjoys retail therapy!
 On the last day of school, the seniors decorated the classrooms ~ she found these balloons and said she was Abby Lee off of Dance Moms! ha!
 We had Jackson's K5 graduation last night ~ So we officially have a 1st and 2nd grader!! Yikes!!! They are growing up WAY too fast!!!

Stay tuned for LOTS of Disney pics!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive