Friday, March 1, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust...

For some reason this song is playing in my head...could it be that we have yet another sick child?!?! I am OFFICIALLY out of sick days! I will get docked a heck of lot more than I make in day everytime I miss work from here on out...and I am sure it will happen.
It seems like everyone at our school has been sick...
there's so much going around!!!
I just need my mama here.
end of story.
 
 
I have gotten LOTS done though! Thank heavens the kids are old enough to just lay in bed and be sick...and not bother us. I know that sounds awful, but when they were little and sick it was AWFUL.
AWFUL. AWFUL. I get cold chills thinking about it.
Glad those days are OVER.
 
Mary Dalton is WELL Praise the Lord!
She and I have been together nonstop since last Friday, so I was VERY happy she had a birthday party to go to tonight! We needed some "apart" time! ;)
 
As if last week wasn't stressful enough with my Daddy in the hospital, Dalton's grandfather passing away, one child with the flu, the other with I am not sure what...fever virus??....
Add in the fact that Dalton's truck had to have MAJOR repairs done.
And I mean MAJOR COSTLY.
 
The only good thing about stress is I can POUND out some miles on the treadmill in "record" time ~
record time for me anyway! ;) I have ran so much that my knees/legs are killing me...so today I
did some exercising and yoga.
I got stuck in a yoga pose...wish I was kidding.
 
Another good thing that came about this week is Mary Dalton threw up alone upstairs and handled it.
HOLY. FREAKING. COW.
We have arrived.
Vomit in the correct place ~ check.
Don't cry why you are doing it ~ double check.
Don't even call me AND do the above ~ YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
 
We don't have dance this weekend...I am not used to so much time at home! What to do? What to do?
 
I have exams this next week so there is NO CHOICE but for my kids to get well. I HAVE to go to work. I have taken them with me and kept them in my classroom, so if Jackson is not better, there he will be....
and if I get the flu....
I will be there too! I can wear a mask! ha!
 
OK ~ enough rambling but I NEED adult interaction! I am not good at being stuck at home!!!
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive