Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bathroom Construction ~

We are re-tiling our tub and shower in our master bath...as well as scraping the ceiling and changing the shower up a bit ~ 
I cannot STAND a mess so this will be a challenge to say the least! BUT! I can't wait to see it when it is done! 
Before demo ~
BAD TILE!!! HELLO 1980's!!!
Mary Dalton was SO SUPER excited that she got an autographed letter from Emily Boulden ~ the star of Pretty Wicked Moms! She was BEAMING!!! She had dance again Monday and is really enjoying her new studio! I am LOVING that she only goes once a week and I am only going once every 5 weeks!!! I think it is going to work our perfectly for us! 
We had to make ANOTHER trip to Lowes yesterday and SOMEHOW Jackson managed to open/spill a 50 lb bag of deer feed...I moved him to the toilet area in hopes he couldn't break or destroy anything there....as you can see....he was THRILLED!!!! 
Dalton and I are sleeping with the kids this week ~ The guest bedroom has the WORST mattress ever so we are taking turns bunking in with the kids...which means....
we are NOT sleeping well....
AT. ALL.
We stopped for a quick supper before heading home! Chic Fila was having military appreciation ~ Mary Dalton was SO concerned that ALL the women were wearing camo, boots and no make up...she said," I don't think that I could be an army girl." ~ ~ ~ ~
I am pretty sure that as soon as she showed up for boot camp, THEY would send Sass packing!!! ;)

Busy week but looking forward to the weekend!
And a new bathroom!!! :)
 

No comments:

Blog Archive