Friday, August 2, 2013

Our Last Week of Summer Fun!!!

Where oh where has the summer gone?!?! I cannot believe that I have to be at Open House in a few hours!!! It went by SO fast, but we sure have enjoyed our last week!!!
On Monday, we made a trip to Statesboro to the water park ~ the kids were able to spend about 4 hours playing before the rain started, so it was a successful trip!
We have eaten LOTS of ice cream ~ even made my favorite...homemade butterfinger! I haven't had any in two years, so it was a GREAT treat for me! :)
We actually had a few sunny days and were able to enjoy our pool!!
We have been to Augusta EVERYDAY this week trying to finish up our latest house renovation! We are praying we will have it on the market by Monday and it was sell FAST! I LOVE this picture I snapped of Dalton at Lowe's ~ he is BEST Daddy!!! Holding Mary Dalton's AG doll while checking out...love him so much!
We took the kids to eat crab legs ~ Jackson worked SO hard to carve his name in the table!
They ate a POUND of crab legs each!!! They love them!!!
And even after crab legs, we found room for Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! Jackson ate 3 doughnut holes and 2 doughnuts...thankfully he didn't get sick....I was a weeeee bit worried all that food may come back to visit us! ;)
Wednesday was a rainy day so I got the house straightened and we played board games! And yes...I am the Sorry Champ!
Mary Dalton was SO proud of the nails she got in TN! She begged me to put them on her...and I have been finding them all over the house/carpet/etc ever since!
Thursday, we went to Augusta to Chuck E Cheese for some fun....we went early and it was empty for awhile...they had a blast playing games and earning tickets to cash in for some FABULOUS prizes!
It is so much fun to watch them play! They get along so well 99% of the time and they really have the best time together!
We ran to the mall to get Jackson some jeans for school and then went to lunch at Stevie B's ~ he's been wanting to eat there since his class went on a field trip there...I HATE a buffet....but was a sgood sport and took the kids! ;)
He ate a TON of pizza...literally like 4 pizzas of cheese and 6 pieces of dessert pizza!!!
He's obviously a BIG fan of the buffet!
We made another trip to Lowe's where Mary Dalton YELLED "Mama! Jackson had diarrhea!" In front of 6 or 7 other customers...I ALMOST died!!! And come to find out...he didn't. They just did it to embarass me...and it worked! Crazy kids!!!
We came home and somehow Jackson managed to get his finger stuck in a plastic test tube...after 30 mins and trying LOTS of things to get it unstuck...Pam did the trick!!! NEVER a dull moment!
Chelsey dropped by to see us, too! We just LOVE her! It was so good to see her and catch up with her before she heads back off to UGA!
Today, we had hair appointments, went BACK to Augusta and stopped for some ice cream...we also picked Marti Ann up along the way for a sleep over! I am so thankful for their sweet friendship! They are just precious together!
As much as I have enjoyed summer, I am ready for school to start...I think....
in the meantime though, the weekend forecast looks AMAZING and I am planning to soak up as much sun as I possibly can!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your photos

Blog Archive