Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baby, Baby, BABY!!!!!

Our new cousin is in town and we are all four in HEAVEN!!!!
I LOVE ~ I mean LOVE a baby!!! There is nothing in the whole world sweeter than a baby.
The smells, the noises, the yawns...and I ADORE a baby stretch...
I would have a newborn all the time if I could...
(but then they get mobile...and that's NOT my cup of tea!)
 
Susan-Laine got here Wednesday night and we all had to get some love from that angel!!!
She is the BEST baby...she doesn't cry...she will screech every once and awhile...but that's about all she's got...no tears, no turning beet red, no screaming til she can't breathe....and no reflux...so she's pretty much perfect...not that I am biased! ;)
Dalton was off today to oversee the construction project and he offered to keep Susan-Laine so her Mommy and Suz could run errands in Augusta...he was pretty much in HEAVEN all day ~ he said he didn't put her down...not even once...
And as soon as we got home...we fought over her too!!! The kids gave her her bottle and she was just a doll! She smiled and cooed and I am also convinced she is much smarter than any other baby her age...just saying...we have good genes.... TOTALLY joking!....sort of....
I am SO sad that they are leaving Saturday! But, as long as she is in Wrens...we are gonna spoil this sweet baby rotten!!!
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive