Monday, September 23, 2013

Homecoming Week - PJ Day!

Homecoming Week ~ the week where Mama's get to show off how crafty they can be for "Dress up" days at school ~ Days I would rather have a pap smear than come up with some "crafty" costume! THANK HEAVENS this year's senior cheerleaders assigned fairly easy days! Today was PJ day ~ Jackson literally rolled out of bed and brushed his teeth...didn't even brush his hair. Mary Dalton had to add a little flair to her ensemble! ;) 
It was also my day to drive the girls to dance and gym ~ this has worked out GREAT! I only have to drive every 4-5 weeks BUT I have to say it makes for a LONG day! The little girls have gym, but not til 5, so that leaves an hour to "entertain" them...Jackson rode with me today and thankfully he did the entertaining! They really were precious though! Just a LONG day for all of us! 
 

Didn't post this sweet picture from this weekend of Susan-Laine and "the baby whisperer" ~ aka Jackson! He is SO good with her! We miss her already! I was sorting laundry and my shirt smelled like her...made me sad! :( She is so precious! We can't wait to see her again!
One day down.....four more to go!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive