Monday, September 30, 2013

Wonderful Weekend!!!

We had the BEST weekend!!! The weather was perfect and we enjoyed it SO much!!!
After the crazy busy week with homecoming, I was in MUCH need of some down time!
Friday night, we had the homecoming game ~ 
Mary Dalton was dying to hold the flowers...she wanted the crown too but it was tied to the pillow already! :)

Saturday, I had a sitter and Dalton and I had a lunch date in Augusta ~ Tako Sushi ~ and it was SO GOOD! We have not been anywhere in forever so we enjoyed it very much! He dropped me to get a manicure and he ran to Lowe's ~ Saturday night I made a huge platter of nachos and we ate them and watched the football game...
Sunday we went to church..and were on time!!! Dalton and the kids went to the farm while I went and got a massage ~ I took the kids to Team Kid and we came home to get ready for the week! Super fun! Massage AND a manicure AND a date!?!?! Lucky Lady I must say! ;) 
I bit the bullet and signed up for my first half marathon today....and have felt like I am gonna throw up ever since!!! It is in 20 days. TWENTY DAYS!!! I have wanted to run one for 3 years now, and it looks like I have no choice now but to run! I am running with a former student who is WAY younger than me...I told her I'd be behind her the whole way! I am super excited but VERY nervous too! 

We have exams this week which means HALF DAYS and FALL BREAK are almost here! It's hard to believe the first 9 weeks is over and the holidays will be here before we know it!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive