Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I DO LOVE a Half Day!!!

It's exam week which means Wed-Friday are half days...which also means I have a TON of grading to get done, too! 
Monday, I was so excited that I got to keep Miss Mirabelle for Michelle while she taught a class...I got my baby fix since Susan-Laine is MIA! :) 
Sweet Dalton made a late night run for brownies and ice cream! We enjoyed watching some TV and eating dessert after the kids went to bed! I love the simple things we do...and I love him....he's a MESS! 
It goes from hot to cold in GA ~ Today is HOT! It's fall, but we are dressed for summer! 
Jackson is working hard on his AR points! He is behind some others so he is working like a mad man to catch up! 
One of my students brought her puppy to school today ~ Mary Dalton was in LOVE! Brusier was super cute!!! He weighs 6 oz! Too precious!
Please say a prayer for my mama ~ She was supposed to come to GA for our fall break, but has been in the hospital with a really large kidney stone. She's home now but will have to have surgery to have it removed. My kids are disappointed she can't come, but we just want Nana to get well soon! 

No comments:

Blog Archive