Monday, October 14, 2013

Shower Time and Sunday ~

After EIGHT weeks of waiting, Mary Dalton & Jackson were the first ones to try out the new shower Saturday night! We are still waiting on light fixtures and painting, but should be done in another week or so! The shower turned out beautiful and I am super proud of it ~ even if the project cost as much as a trip to Bora Bora ~ just joking....but we did go WAY over budget! So far though, we are loving it!!! :) I will post pics when it is ALL done! 
Sass here wanted a "bump" Sunday morning ~ I jacked that hair right on up to Jesus and she thought she was HOT STUFF!!! She looked so old!!! 
After church, we went as a family to Augusta for lunch at Mellow Mushroom ~ I got the hummus and some kind of olive stuff....MDD ate the bruschetta....DELICIOUS!!! I have thought about it all day!!! Wish I had more! 
No hummus for this man! He's a "Mighty Meaty Pizza Man!" ;)
Got a quick shot of this after we got home ~ Jax found a new use for our column. Someone posted on FB that this would embarrass him when he is older....obviously they don't know him well....pretty sure this is something that won't bother him one tiny bit! When  you can announce to your friends at the fair, "Hey! Yall don't run! I gotta walk slow! My butt's chapped from all the diarrhea my medicine gave me!" ~ peeing off a column won't slow you down at all!
The kids got their report cards on Friday and they were excellent!!! We gave them $10 this week for their chores and their good grades! They both bought Duck Dynasty PJ's at Walmart! Mary Dalton wore her camp bow with hers! 
Mary Dalton had dance today, so it was just me and Jackson...he is the sweetest thing!
I ran for over an hour and he never once bothered me! I came downstairs and he was counting his money...He had over $25 in change!!! Way to save Jax!!! Teach your sister! ha!!! 
He helped me make supper and we also made a new recipe for apples and oatmeal in the crockpot. Not sure if he will eat it, but he even agreed it smelled good!!!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive