Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Where Oh WHERE is the WEEKEND!?!?!

This has been the LONGEST week that I can remember in a long time!!! Monday was my day to drive for dance...and while I am VERY thankful I only drive once every 5 weeks, I leave my house for work at 7:10 and don't get home that night til after 8...come in to kids with homework, making lunches,not to mention they haven't had supper,  laundry, etc...needless to say it is a LOT!!!
Tuesday was BUSY at work, too!!! My smart board is not working and that means I had a lot of extra stuff I had to do...
Tuesday night, the kids and I went to Dalton's parents to roast hotdogs and marshmallows ~ it was fun to get to see Susan-Laine one more time before they left for TN! 
In the midst of our week, the kids got the flu mist ~ Mary Dalton seemed to do fine with it, but Jackson has felt pretty crummy since getting his ~ SUPER congested and has now started with a bad cough...bless him...you can tell he was not up to par...
Today at school with MD's teacher's bday! Mary Dalton has the sweetest little class! They all made Christie cards on their own...how sweet is that?!?! They must have been sweet because MD said they made her cry! ;)
And as if our week has not been crazy enough, MD had a party at dance for Halloween...thank the good heavens Miss Brooke does the party...she just had to wear a costume! She is really loving her new dance studio and has made SO many new friends!!! 
And today???
The kids had choir after school til 4:30, hair cuts, then home to make 40 cupcakes for Halloween parties tomorrow, do homework, make lunches, work on laundry...and HOPEFULLY rest at some point!!!
I swear I thought I was tired when they were little...I think these ages are even more demanding...we are on the "go" ALL the time!!!
They are so super excited about trick or treating tomorrow...MD has decided that this is her last year to trick or treat...
I am looking forward to a weekend at the cabin again! RELAXATION is in my future...I hope!

No comments:

Blog Archive