Saturday, November 9, 2013

Random Week-END stuff ~

This week seemed SO long but yet we were SO busy!!! The kids and I got our Operation Christmas Child boxes packed and ready to go! They had the best time picking out things for their boxes! 
Mary Dalton was WAY more into this than Jackson...he dumped his stuff on the floor and then decided he's rather go outside....typical.
My AP Psychology this week went on a field trip! We had the BEST time! We just finished up a chapter on aging and geriatics so they dressed as senior citizens...even had their joints wrapped and ears plugged so they couldn't hear....then we went around town to see first hand the challenges that come with aging. The community was very receptive to this idea and "played" along with us! 
Love this pic! ha! They were great sports and they learned a good bit, too! Did I mention I LOVE my job??? ;) 
Thursday was our annual Christmas card photot shoot...and shoot me now...it was NOT fun! Jackson wanted NO PART of this at all and MDD was posing like she was famous...I was sweating and threatening to spank both of them;...'tis the season! 
But I did get a great pic of Jax on my phone...so if all else fails that will be the card photo!
After all that work, we went to Hoagie Joe's with Suz for dinner then to get some ice cream~
Because that's how you reward Jackson for taking pics...even though he did NOT enjoy it he DID do what she said! :) 

Mary Dalton started feeling bad Friday night and ran fever all night. We had planned to go to a baby shower for a sweet friend who has been waiting to be a mother for a LONG time! She was SO upset when I told her we couldn't go. Clair reminded me that ALL 3 of hers had strep, too and to come on! So...like any wonderful mother....we went to the shower....germs and all....and she felt great! 
The shower was PRECIOUS! Clair did a great job getting ready for Baby Caden!!! 
On the way home, we ran in Bath and Body Works and I could tell Priss was going DOWNHILL FAST! We came home and temp was back up...gave her medicine and a bath...and she is in bed!! :(
Praying these antibiotics kick in tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive