Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fun With Friends ~

We normally do a Happy Birthday Jesus party with the kids' friends and do caroling,but we were not able to work it out this year...so I told the kids that they could each have a friend over for the afternoon to decorate gingerbread houses!
We have half days because of high school exams so after school, we had lunch at DQ ~ Dalton happened to be in Louisville and met us for lunch.
Let me say ~ they were VERY well behaved...I don't and can't deal with children who do not listen. End of story.
They are not welcome at my house.
 Not enough Prozac, wine, moon shine, etc.
Just can't do it.
HOWEVER ~ ~ ~ ~even though they were so super sweet and well mannered...
Four kids is a lot. A whole lot. We took up three tables.
And lots of my friends have 4 children....
and I am going to start praying for them. A WHOLE LOT.
These little dolls ~ ARE PRECIOUS!!!
They were SO sweet and excited about their gingerbread house! They even put on makeup and high heels for the occasion! Mary Dalton has missed seeing Whitney Sue at dance this year but does get to play with her at school!
The boys decided to let the girls go first...
they wre SO careful and precise!
And were soooo proud of their creation!
They ate LOTS of icing, too!!!
and then there was the boys...
They *thought* they wanted to decorate a house...but realized that playing outside in the woods was WAYYY more fun!!! But I payed $10 for a house...and they were gonna make a house!!!
Needless to say ~ they did not want ANY pics and when I asked them to take a pic...I got this.
And that house...they only decorated one side and then were out the door again!
God Bless Their Sweethearts...
 

No comments:

Blog Archive