Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekend Recap ~

I was SO thankful for our weekend!!!
I needed some R & R after going back to work this week!
Friday night ~ Mary Dalton and I had a "girl's night" ~ we went to eat Mexican and watched Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team! Jackson went to the cabin  with Dalton and they worked on putting up deer stands and Jackson did LOTS of mud riding on his 4 wheeler!
Saturday morning we had Sallie Ann's bridal shower at my house ~ and I was so busy I don't have any pics! However, it was really nice and she got some great things!!!
Jackson went from the farm to a birthday party and Marti Ann stayed after the shower to play with Mary Dalton!
 
Saturday night ~ we went to McDonalds and then to the park to eat!
Happy meals for these happy girls!
They swam until the mosquitoes ran us inside!
This morning we went to church and then came home to gear up for our week!
It's a busy one!!!
Dance, cheerleading, and football all start this week! That means 4 out of 5 nights for the next 8-9 weeks we will be running the roads! I am laying out uniforms, clothes, snacks, preparing lunches, etc. for the week in hopes that SOMEHOW I will stay semi-oragnized while shuffling kids from place to place! We also have MD 10th birthday party this weekend!!!
Super busy, but super blessed! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive