Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fun at the Fair ~ ~ ~

The county fair is in town and my kids could not be more excited!
All 5 rides....but they had a BLAST!!!
Dalton and I sat at the entrance and enjoyed the fact that they are old enough to walk around with their friends and we don't have to follow them....which explains why I have so few pics! :)
They both had a great time playing BINGO ~
Jackson won and got himself a lock and key...let's pray he doesn't lose the key!
Mary Dalton tried her luck at basketball and made 4 out of 5 baskets!!!
They had so much fun playing with their friends and us not following them around! ;)
Jackson was MOST excited a bout seeing Whitney Sue ~
This boy is in L-O-V-E with this little girl ~
Mary Dalton helped him pick out his shirt to impress her...he forgot his cologne, but I don't think WS cared! ;) The boy is SMITTEN with his sister's best friend...thankfully WS is a DOLL and is a great friend to both of my children!
Those blue eyes glowing red ~
It was a fun trip to the fair!!!
We are SUPER excited about FALL BREAK!!! It starts today and we are traveling to AL to see my sister and her family and Nana is meeting us there! I don't know who is more excited...me or the kiddos!!! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive