Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 3 ~

I wish I had some FABULOUS pictures to show you our progress on our kitchen and floors ~ 
but it looks EXACTLY the same!!! Nothing else has been done. :( 
HE is coming to check the wood moisture again on Thursday and hopefully we can get started on Monday! 

We have eaten out A TON ~ and I feel like I am gaining a TON of weight ~ 
These two love of it! ;) 
I will still say the bathroom project was 10x times worse than this one!!!

I am SO SO SO excited even in the midst of the disaster because I am headed to MS tomorrow for a girl's trip to Christmas shop!!! Dalton was so sweet to be so agreeable to my trip and I am looking forward to some delicious food, lots of laughs and great shopping!!! I have left "War and Peace" size instructions ~ the kids are SO excited I am leaving ~ Dalton is the "fun" one! ;)

Enjoy the rest of the week and your weekend ~ I know I will!!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive