Thursday, July 23, 2015

Week 29 ~ #apictureadayin2015

Day 196 ~
Marti Ann & Mary Dalton ALWAYS request Belford's when we are in Savannah!
Day 197 ~
LOVE these two cuties!!!
Day 198  ~
Bless her ~
She got attacked by the helicopter! ha!
Day 199  ~
We can NOT get in the pool without getting Rebel out!!!
He jumps likes CRAZY ~ right on top of you as your are swimming!
We have loved having him with us as we swim!
We are gonna miss him when school starts...and I am pretty sure he will miss us too! ;)
Day 200  ~
Yep ~
That's a blow gun being shot in my house.
Day 201 ~
Dalton's mom sent this to him and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Vacations ~ or even weekend getaways ~ aren't cheap by any means!
I am SO thankful that Dalton wants to take our children to see and experience so many things and that we are able to do things of this nature for them! I also love this quote because Dalton says ALLLL the time,
"It's just money...I can make more. They are only little once."
#Iknowbesthusbandever
#luckygirl :)
And just like that ~ Week 29 is OVER and Week 30 is here!!!
Week 30 brings VACATION!!!
Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive