Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 36 ~ #apictureadayin2015

Day 244 ~ 
Celebrated my 37th birthday with my favorite people! :) 
Day 245 ~ 
If you want to know what smells AWFUL ~ it would be boys after football practice!
Dear mercy...they are RANK!?!?!
Mary Dalton & I prefer dancing instead! ;) 
Day 246 ~ 
Morning swing time with my favorite two year old! 
Day 247 ~ 
Enjoyed pool time and celebrating Labor Day! 
Day 248 ~ 
Spent the day at the beach ~ so relaxing!!! 
Day 249  ~
Labor Day pedicures with my sweet girl! 
Day 250 ~ 
This sweet pic was on my timehop!
Seriously?!?! Snaggle teeth, bug bows and smocked dresses...

Day 251 ~ 
My FAVORITE day each month is when my Mississippi Magazine arrives! 
A little taste of MS in GA! 
Day 252  ~
I ordered fall candles from Bath & Body Works...they arrived and I HAD to haul out my fall decorations!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive