Friday, September 18, 2015

Week 37 #apictureadayin2015

Day 253 ended with a BANG when Dalton surprised Jackson with a new gun for dove hunting! Talk about s good Friday! 
Day 254...after a busy morning dove hunting, Jackson went to a birthday party for a classmate! Needless to say...he was EXHAUSTED afterwards!
Day 255...the weather was perfect and we enjoyed supper at the cabin and checked out the progress of our addition!
Day 256..hacked my Mary Dalton and a photobomb by Marti Ann...these two are too much!
Day 257...surprise shower for Jackson's sweet teacher who is getting married soon!
Day 258...took my chemistry class to tour the waste water treatment plant! These kids keep me young, informed on ALLLLL sorts of stuff and bless me more than I can explain! Love them!
Day 259... Yep. This is me!
We've got homecoming coming up next week! My two are super excited! Thankfully we have a LOW key weekend planned! 

No comments:

Blog Archive