Monday, January 11, 2016

Another One Bites the Dust ~ ~ ~

Deer season went out this past weekend and it went out with a bang around our house ~ literally!!!
Jackson killed a HUGE 11 point buck!!! 
This boy was smiling from ear to ear!!! 
Mary Dalton & I went to the plant to meet them before they took him to the processor ~ 
He was BEAMING in case you can't tell! :) His Daddy and Uncle Rhett were pretty fired up about it, too! 
Even Daisy was excited to see the kill ~ (except she really just wanted to be held because she acts like she is a "lapdog" and is too posh to walk!)
I took a bath early on Saturday and was already in my PJS when we got the call to come see the deer...
I added a robe and some TOMS and we were out the door...I didn't think about the fact that I was going to on a major highway outside and LOTS of people would be driving by....
oh well...it was fun! :) 
Loving on DDD ~ 
We are so proud of Jackson!!! 
We love this boy more than life itself! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive