Thursday, June 2, 2016

16 years ~

Today, Dalton & I are celebrating 16 years of marriage!!! 
Truthfully, we celebrate everyday! :) 

After 16 years, there is still nobody I would rather spend the day with! He is hands down the funnest person in our family! He makes me laugh constantly and is always up for a good time! 
He works SO hard to make sure the children and I have exactly what we need...and usually what we want, too! He wants nothing more than for us to be happy! 
He is the BEST daddy!!!I wish I could be as fun as him! He loves my babies and loves me...I am SO thankful for him!!! 
Dalton, 
It's crazy that 16 years passed so quickly!!! You know that I FULLY believe God created you just for me! You are my lifeline, my best friend, my partner in crime, my favorite cook, and my whole world. 
Thank you for the THOUSANDS of things you do for us daily to make sure our life is the best is possibly can be!!! I love you more than you will ever know and love doing life with you!!! 
Here's to 116 more!!! 
Amber 

No comments:

Blog Archive