Monday, May 22, 2017

Celebrating Baby Chance

Earlier this month, we celebrated Baby Chance with a shower and low country boil at our cabin!
This little angel was born at 23 week ~ yall...23 weeks....and he has no setbacks in the NICU.
God is SO good and this baby is a breathing miracle!!
We had originally planned a brunch for Sallie in April, but when he came early, that got delayed.
He weighed 1 lb 6 oz  when he was born, but he is almost tipping the scale at 5 pounds! :)
Drs say he will be home the end of the month and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on him!!!

 
She had about 60 people there ~ it was a great crowd and she got the most precious gifts!!!
Everything "baby" is the cutest to me!
 
The kids had a good time hanging out, too...
I did not notice until Dalton pointed out that Jackson is laying on Sydney Clair's chest area ~
Well played, Jax....
 
The sweet new parents ~ I feel like she is mine! She was with us for YEARS and such good help! She is going to be the BEST mama!!! She has handled this whole situation with grace and humbleness. I know it has been a long road for them, but I can see how it has brought them not only closer together, but closer to God.
We LOVE our Sallie ~ and Brock is ok, too! ;)
We were so glad we got to help with something fun after a LONG 80+ days in the NICU!

No comments:

Blog Archive