Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cabin Christmas

We kept the tradition going with our third annual Cabin Christmas!!! I had LASIK eye surgery earlier that day, so I was not 100% but Daltons cooking had me back to myself in no time! 
We opened gifts and watched Christmas movies! 

These two even got along for the night! Ha!!! 
I miss all the fun and toys that come with Christmas… But I don't miss all the work! It was so nice this year for my children to get things that are actually useful and not a bunch of crap! Then they are also able to put those useful things away and clean up after themselves! Win!!!  
My whole world right here...love them so! And Dalton's steak....YESplease!!! 







And of all the gifts Mary Dalton could pick out for her brother, she chose an inflatable wife! We all got a big laugh out of this gift! These two keep me on my toes for sure!!! 

It was a perfect start to our Christmas celebration!!  I also sported these sexy old lady shades for the weekend...Dalton was digging my new look! Ha! 

More Christmas to come....

No comments:

Blog Archive