Friday, March 16, 2018

March is FLYING By ~

March came in like a lion and is still roaring away!!! 
BUSY, BUSY. BUSY!!!

March started with the boys doing LOTS of control burning! 
Jackson loves it as much as his Daddy...but it makes me NERVOUS!!! 
Mary Dalton & Whitney Sue went walking with us last week ~ these two had the BEST time!!! I love their sweet friendship! 
Last week, we had the high school basketball team to the cabin for supper! I love these guys so much!!! 
Jackson tried to help JT learn to shoot a gun~ bless his heart, he had never shot a gun before and Jax was willing to give him lessons! 
Sweet girls!!! 
Jake didn't play basketball, but Jackson ADORES him so he HAD to come hang out with us! Both my kids are dreading his graduation! They love Jake! 
These girls ~ my heart!!! 
Mary Dalton & I went to buy groceries when I realized she looked like Snooki off Jersey Shore...
And then some little girl in the store told her she looked like a Barbie! ;) 
I had my yearly mammogram and appointment with my oncologist ~ I see him because EVERY time I have a mammo it comes  back suspicious, so this just helps skip all the extra testing! I DREAD this appointment every year, but I was SO excited he rated my mammogram as a ONE ~ which is PERFECT! First time ever!!! 
Middle school at our school has 3 whole teachers ~ and two were out today...which means lots of idle time for my two...and lots of time for Jackson to get in TROUBLE!!! 
Sweet Dalton came and checked them out and took Mary Dalton to lunch ~ Jackson joined them later after a math test! :) That Dalton Dowdy is a KEEPER! :) 
Turkey Season for Jackson starts this weekend...he and his daddy are pumped! MD is going with me on a trip to DC and NYC with my high school students next week so we are busy packing and getting ready! We are still waiting on our spring weather, but haven't had much luck yet! 

No comments:

Blog Archive