Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter 2018

Easter has ALWAYS been one of my favorite holidays!!! My kids were not super pumped about dying eggs, but as long as I am alive ~ we are dying eggs! :)
These turned out so pretty!!!
Once they realized I was letting up ~ they had fun! ;) 

Big D was the supervisor! :) 
We always have a egg fight afterwards...
This year, we played egg toss to get rid of them ~ all 4 of us played and we had a ball! Who knew 2 dozen eggs could be so fun!?!? 
Sunday morning, I had the nursery, but Chance was at church! LOVE this sweet baby boy!!! 
After church, we went to the cabin to have lunch and took our annual Easter pictures! ;) 
This crew God blessed me with can drive me to the BRINK of insanity, but I can't imagine doing life with anyone else! They are my whole world. 
And seriously ~ I miss smocked dresses and hair bows....ughhhhh....
she looks so OLD ~ but she is SUPER fun and we have a great time together! :) 

We ended the day with naps in the hammock and then homemade ice cream ~ perfect Easter Sunday! 


No comments:

Blog Archive