Sunday, June 17, 2018

Day 6 Glacier Bay!

Ahhhh…..recapping is taking awhile!!! 
Here we go with Day 6 ~ 
Glacier Bay. 

The water was SO CALM and I was SO THANKFUL!!!
 All the white things are icebergs! The views were just beautiful!! We saw orcas and killer whales, too!  
We were SO close!!! Glacier Bay did not disappoint!

We had the whole day on the boat, so I made a massage appointment since I was feeling better and had my "sea legs" as Dalton called it! ;) The views from the spa were so clear!!! I hung out there for a couple of hours just enjoying the views!!! 
We were able to see a glacier calve...it was HUGE!!! So cool to see it hitting the water!!! 
Our cute visitor came and had lunch on our balcony! 
Big Daddy came with the camcorder! ha! 
The kids enjoyed the hot tub and the views from the deck! 
Just beautiful!!! 
We finished up with the bay tour around 1:30 and we grabbed lunch then bought tickets to play Deal or No Deal. We didn't win but we had a blast! 
What we did win was a TON of air hockey! Our family played this game every chance we got!!! Jackson was for the sure he champ!!! He beat us all! 
Drinking Shirley Temples waiting on our dinner reservation! 
We found a spot and played Left, Right, Center before our reservation. 
We went to dinner...and this is the last picture.
Yep.
Mary Dalton had a seat where she could see the waves and started feeling queasy.
I was RIGHT behind her.
And Amos was behind me.
The others said the meal was great....
I will take their word for it. 
Bless it.
I was on the sofa bed and she went out to get fresh air and got sick. It was SOOOOO cold but this was the only thing that made either of us feel better. I gave her some meds and knocked her OUT!!

Thursday started out great, but by 8:30 that night we ere down for the count!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive