Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Life Lately

Our Labor Day weekend was filled with LOTS of bird hunting!!!
These three headed to the dove field and I enjoyed one last day by the pool!!!


They had a good hunt! Mary Dalton even killed TWO! Not bad for her first time!!! 
Every year I  say that I have the sweetest students ~ They love my kids so much! Graci-Rae is hands down my kids favorite! They just adore her! 
All ready for homecoming week!!! Hard to believe that it's next week! The school year is already flying by!!! 
I was cracking up at these two ~ Looking all patriotic! ;) 
After Jackson's game, Whitney came to see us...this girl was FILTHY!!! That's TRUE friendship if MD will touch you when you are THIS dirty!!! 
We left school early on Friday to head to Woodstock to see The Palmers! Our kids LOVE going to see them! We had a great time! 

We went to watch Hanna cheer, shopped and the boys bow hunted ~ A good time for sure!!! 
Mary Dalton LOVES Lynley! They are almost 1 year apart...
Thankful for their sweet friendship! 
We are looking forward to a quiet weekend...after we get through a another busy week!!! ;) 

No comments:

Blog Archive