Sunday, September 2, 2018

Three Things...

MARY DALTON ~
1.) She was tickled pink when she was chosen for the Homecoming Court this week ~ HOW do I have a child old enough for high school functions?!?! Ughhhh....I want to keep her 14 forever.
2.) Girlfriend is ROCKING her grades so far this year! Two of her classes count for college so she is really giving it 110%! So super proud!!!
3.) She is working on her driving skills and getting SO good at it!!! That will be here before we know it so we are practicing every chance we get! 
 


JACKSON ~ 
1.) This picture pretty much sums up his life right now. School and football are wearing him out....
2.) Which brings me to Fort Night...his other new favorite thing to do. He loves playing FN!
3.) He has the school "thing" down to an art...he does his homework when we get to school and has yet to bring a book home...and has awesome grades! Hey, if he can swing it can keep A's...it works for me!  
Sidenote: He is looking SO much older...and he is SO tall! He is finally taller than MD!  
  DALTON ~ 
1.) It's Big D's FAVORITE time of year ~ football and hunting season!!! He will be in heaven until January!
2.) He is staying super busy with work and all of his other duties! We have been taking a golf cart ride together every night since July so we can catch up without any interruptions. It is my favorite part of the day! 
3.) He has some fun hunting trips coming up this fall~ he is counting down the days!!! We are headed to Woodstock next weekend so he can bow hunt with Rhett and we can catch up with The Palmers.  

AMBER ~ 
1.) Well, today is my 40th birthday. Those 30's FLEW by in a flash!!! My next "big" birthday will be 50 and I will have a 24 and 22 year old...HOLY COW. I spent the day reading and just hanging out at home. Nice and quiet day!
2.) School is finally feeling more like a routine...It's easier to wake up and I finally have a feel for the all the new things our new headmaster has implemented. 
3.) I have a small party planned later this month to celebrate my birthday! Also, a trip to Jamaica in October! Lots of fun ahead!
 
We are sooooo excited to have tomorrow off! A Monday off of work is ALWAYS the best!!! 
The boys are hunting and I am going to enjoy the day and get ready for the week!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive