Monday, January 21, 2019

My Baby is 13...

How is my baby 13?!?!

God knew I needed this boy and sent him to me at the perfect time. He completed our family. He completed me. 




He has the best sense of humor. He can manage money like a CPA. He NEVER complains. He’s ALWAYS up for a nap. He’s been sooooo easy since day one.



I adore this child. He’s hard working and has a work ethic that’s not often seen in today’s teens. 



Even when he does wrong, he “takes it like a man” and learns from it and moves on. 



He was a mamas boy for YEARS and we are still
Pretty tight, but he loves being with his daddy. They are two peas in a pod! 



He’s my heart. 
My baby. 




He and MD  are best friends. They may argue but at the end of the day....he ADORES her....and she adores him. 





My sweet Jackson David...I pray this is your best year yet!!!! Life each day as if it were your last. Keep God first in all you do and make me proud!!! You are my pride and joy!!! Im so thankful you are mine!! 




Happy 13th birthday!!!! I love you more than you’ll ever know!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive